Rotolo Di Frittata
December 1, 2017
- 6 Eggs whisked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Grana Padano cheese
- 1/3 cup fontina cheese
- 2 Zuchinis
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- chopped garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsps dried thyme
- 2 tbsps dried oregano
- Grease a 9x12 baking pan with butter, line with parchment paper, grease paper.
- Whisk 6 eggs, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 cup Grana Padano cheese
- Pour into baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes
- Remove from pan with use parchment paper and allow to cool
- Wash and cut 2 zuchinis into thin coins, toss with 1/4 cup olive oil and roast 20 minutes, once it is cool, toss in 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil , 1 tsp chopped garlic and salt to taste.
- Wash and slice 4-5 tomatoes into wedges, toss with 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp dried thyme, 2 tbsp dried oregano, 1 tbsp chopped garlic and roast for 30 to 40 minutes allow to cool.
- Chop together the cooled zucchini and tomatoes and spread over the frittata, spread a layer of shredded cheese (1/3 cup Grana Padono and 1/3 cup fontina)
- Roll the frittata on the long side and wrap tightly in plastic wrap
- When ready to serve, slice into pinwheels and warm in oven to melt the cheese.